We at “fuatamoyo.com” secure and respect the privacy of our users. We are strictly compliant with the global privacy policies/ guidelines in order to safeguard your interests. We collect personal information about our users in order to serve them for our products, services, and support.
Please go through our policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data of users when you use our products/ services. By using our service(s), you hereby agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
- “Website” shall mean the Fuata Moyo website (www.fuatamoyo.com) developed by the Company and accessed by the user in pursuance of this Policy.
- “Communication” shall mean any communications from Company, such as service announcements, administrative messages, SMS, newsletters, and other promotional materials.
- “Client” shall include any User who is registered as a ‘Client’ on our website shall not include a Designer.
- “Confidential Information” shall include without limitation: (a) trade secrets, and (b) proprietary and confidential information, ideas, samples, media, techniques, drawings, works of authorship, models, inventions, know-how, processes, algorithms, and software object and source code related to the past, current and future products and services of each of the parties, including information concerning research, development, design specifications, engineering, financial matters, Users, investors, employees, business relationships, business plans, forecasts, sales and marketing plans, marketing materials and strategies; passwords and access codes; Intellectual Property of the Company and any other information regarding the foregoing that is disclosed to the User.
- Confidential Information shall not include any information that (i) has become part of the public domain through no fault or breach of the User; or (ii) is already known to the User otherwise than through a breach of the confidentiality provisions of any agreements between the Parties.
- “Design” means and includes any design submitted by a Designer to the Client under a Contest and/or any Design submitted for sale on the Design Shop.
- “Designer” shall include any User who is registered as a ‘Designer’ with the Website and shall not include a Client.
- “Party” or “Parties” shall mean and include the Company, the Designer and/or the Client as may be relevant to the context.
The Personal Data that We Collect and User Rights
We collect Personal and Non-Personal Information from our Users.
The Personal Information is collected during the process of registration/ signup on our Website i.e., name, email, and contact details. Users’ payment/ banking/ financial details are also being collected for billing purposes, however, the User uses third-party payment gateways to make and receive payments.
Whereas, the Non-Personal information is collected automatically by the system when any User visits our Website, which includes i.p. address, access time, browser, and language.
These data are collected for the sole purpose of our records. We never share/ sell/ transfer Users Personal Data without consent.
Our Users have the following rights with respect to their Personal Data as per the GDPR Regulations.
- Right to receiving a copy of your Personal Data held with us and the status of its lawful use.
- Right to request for correction of your Personal Data that we hold.
- Right to remove/ delete your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing your Personal Data to any third party.
- Right to restrict/ suspend the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- Right to request for transferring your Personal Data to self or any third party.
- Right to withdraw your consent to process your Personal Data.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate authority in case of violation of the applicable laws.
To exercise the mentioned rights you may write us at support@Fuata Moyo.com or contact us through “Contact Us” link on our Website.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide Fuata Moyo products/ services and resolve your queries.
- To share information, update offers about our products/ services, and user subscription.
- To prepare reports, analyze data, and pull out meaningful information to serve you better.
- To process financial transactions.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and our policies.
- For the reasons apart from above mentioned, to market and promote the Services and to protect our interests and rights.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal and Non-Personal Data with the below-mentioned third parties to serve you better and for the growth and development of the Company.
- With our affiliates/ business partners/ service providers/ researchers who are bound by contractual obligations, to know the status of service(s) being used by users to improve their experience and help manage relationships.
- With Professionals i.e., accountants, auditors, lawyers, bankers, and insurers to advise us on the services being offered to our users.
- With marketing and promotional companies to serve you with personalized ads/ promotions regarding our products and services.
- With Legal and Government departments related to compliance, audit, court orders, security, fraud, sale of assets, amalgamation/merger, acquisition, reorganization, insolvency, etc. to comply with their regulations.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data as long as you keep your account with us and is reasonably needed. However, in some circumstances, we may keep it even after you close your account i.e., to comply with regulatory and legal obligations and to enforce our contracts/ agreements.
Security of Personal Data
Fuata Moyo uses high-standard safeguards to secure our user’s data to minimize the risk of loss/unauthorized access of data. We respect your trust in Fuata Moyo, therefore we use highly encrypted systems/ applications to protect our databases.
We maintain stringent policies and procedures to deal with any Personal Data breach, however, we cannot guarantee absolute protection and security of Personal Data. We will inform you and the appropriate authorities in case of any breach of data security.
Fuata Moyo services are not intended for children who have not attained the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect the information below the said age. If you are under the age of 13 years, please do not sign up or submit any Personal Information on our Website.
Last updated on 22th Jan 2022.